Friday, March 20, 2015

Miss You: Coffee Mug

  Hello Crafters!
 
Happy Friday!
Which is actually my Monday, weird huh. It's one of the many joys of shift work :)
 
I'm just popping in real quick to share my card for Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge. I have to go pick up my car from the dealership and return my super awesome rental hatchback. note, the sarcasm.
 
 
I made this card for my oldest sister. We used to get together at least once a week to have coffee and check in. Once I started working like a crazy person those little visits went out the door with my crafting. But I wanted to send her a little something to know I missed them dearly.
 
Simple stamping, masking, coloring. A little Wink of Stella to make it shine. This really was just 10 minutes of coloring for Kathy's 30 day challenge!
 
I'm hoping to get around to your blogs tomorrow to return all this love you're leaving me. Plus, It refills my inspirational container and I love that :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
XoXo

15 comments:

  1. Your sister is gonna love this card! Your coloring is awesome, Kelly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! I am sure ur sister would love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thought, Kelly! Your sister will love it. Beautiful colouring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic - I love the sentiment, the colouring .... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous in its simplicity, vibrancy and sentiment. I hope you and your sister can start getting together again sometime soon. Your coloring is absolutely spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled onto your blog... I've been roaming around the internet aimlessly this morning, so I'm not even sure how I got here! Great cards though!!! I subscribed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Kelly! I love that the white dots just pop on the coffee mug!
    Your sister will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this is clean and simple perfection! LOVE the polka dot mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks like a yummy cup of coffee! beautiful coloring and such a sweet card! thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfully sweet card to make for your sister and I am sure she will LOVE it!!! I am impressed - yes this might have only been 10 minutes of coloring but how long did each of those perfectly placed white dots take!!! You are just such a artist and a pro card maker!!! Enjoy and I hope you get to meet your sister for coffee soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful in design, rich in culture and the perfect cup for your coffee, tea or a beverage of your choice. Intricately made by hand, it's an eco-friendly products that's free from the touch of any machine.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thank you for sharing this great content, keep sharing..

    web developer austin
    austin web design

    ReplyDelete