Friday, June 6, 2014

Paper Smooches: Anything Goes for the last time

  Did you miss me?
 
I know it's been 37 seconds since I last posted and you were probably going through withdrawal. It's completely understandable.
 
Last entry for Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge. Let's do this!
 
 
Simplest for last :) I used the candle from Hullabaloo to create stripes and then trimmed the panel to have a curve edge for interest. A glittered orange butterfly from Flap Happy topped it off. The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler and originally said "Hey There". I masked off the "there" so the sentiment fit better.
 
Alright. Here are the links if you'd like to see post number 1 or post number 2.
 
I hope you have a wonderful day
 
XoXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your glittered butterfly! Beautiful card, Kelly! And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple design! Love the bold colors against the white card base and the glittery butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete