Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Case Study Spring

 Good evening crafters!

One of my favorite challenges to play along with is by far and away Case Study Challenge. It's so fascinating to me the different ways people interpret the things they see. Plus their design team is no joke, all of them are amazing. Seriously, go see for yourself ;)

So I'm sure you can guess tonight's card is indeed for Case Study. The Muse this month is Danielle Flanders. I love the SPRING  in this card!


and my CASE


Per usual the colors stayed the same. They always do for me :) I love good color combinations!

Other things I adored the open frame, soft roses, pop of black with pastels. Right away I knew I wanted to use these lovely roses from WPlus9. I colored them with distress ink: spun sugar, worn lipstick, and festive berries. They of course got glittered :)

I cut the banner and used a spellbinders die to cut my window. The sentiment is also WPlus9. Does anyone else feel the need to keep their stamps in the same company when creating? I can't mix and match, I have no idea why. ha!

That gorgeous green stripe was included in my Gossamer Blue kit for March and I added just a pop of yellow. Since you can never have enough glitter I added a line next to the sunny yellow strip. Tied on twine and done!

Thanks for stopping over and for the comments! It's funny how you can be gone so long but be welcomed back with such love. You guys are awesome!

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the CASE muse. Congrats on your shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the CASE Muse! Congratulations on your shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the big fishtail frame and those gorgeous stripes - the colours are fab too!

    ReplyDelete