Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Lucy!

We are celebrating another birthday over at A Blog Named Hero!

Today is Lucy's birthday and I wanted to wish her bright birthday wishes for the most wonderful day!

I added just a strip of Amy Tangerine paper to tie in my copic colored balloons. and of course there are stickles . . .always stickles :)

Lucy, I hope you have the best birthday ever my dear!

Thanks for visiting me today, you can hop on over to A Blog Named Hero to see the other DT member's cards. 



3 comments:

  1. This is such a happy and fun card! Love those colourful balloons and the patterns down the side! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kelly! We used the same stamp! I love the Amy Tan paper, I *might* be keeping it a super secret place so I don't use it all up! I hate when I do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun. :) Love that paper and how you tied the balloons to it using the same colors!

    ReplyDelete