Monday, June 18, 2012

Thinking of You CASE Study

 Hi guys!

The card I'm sharing today is for this week's CASE Study Challenge. This month's Muse is Joy Taylor which is super exciting because I LOVE her work. She is always one of the sweetest crafters I know :) If you have the chance go check out her blog. I promise you WILL find amazing inspiration! Are you ready yo see Joy's Gorgeous card?!

Lovely right?! I absolutely love her color scheme as well as that blue peaking out from under her border.

Unfortunately, for as much as I love that border I don't have one that cuts that way so I stamped one instead. I also flip-flopped the colors for it. 

I colored my flower with tumbled glass and broken china then trimmed it out and popped it up on dimensional adhesive. I colored the center with copics, using various browns for the center.  The leaves were colored with copics then folded down the center for some added dimension. I topped my flower center off with little dots of stardust stickles. 

All stamps are Hero Arts. The border is from Calico Borders and stamped in Soft Apricot. The flower is called Classic Bloom. Those cute little leaves are from 3 Leaves. If you don't have this set I highly recommend getting it, I use these leaves ALL the time. Lastly the sentiment is from the Find Joy set. 

Thanks for stopping in :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this CAS design!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you flipped the panel. Funny that you CASED Joy's card and your sentiment is from, "Find Joy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, Kelly! Love how you switched the colors around and the coloring on your blossom is perfect! Love the shading. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the orange striped border and the large size of the flower--I need more stamps like that. :) Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Perfect CAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Your coloring is always PERFECT! love it!

    ReplyDelete