Friday, May 4, 2012

Neon Rainbow

  Happy Friday!

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm working, per usual. I am hoping to get in a little shopping for Mother's Day and a graduation. Unfortunately, they are calling for storms today and I have zero desire to go out in them. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

If you visit me regularly you know that I love to play along with CASE Study. Well this month's muse is CAS bliss. I love Agnieszka Malyszek's style. She has such a wonderful talent! Hence the reason I'm posting so early. I wanted to make sure I got to play along :)

Here is Aga's gorgeous card


and my take

Hello Neons!! Fluorescents are super trendy right now and I thought they would look lovely with the gray/black background.

I cut the hello using my cricut (first time I've used it in foreva!) from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. Once I had the window cut I heat embossed the Zig Zag background from Hero Arts on dark gray with black. I adhered the main panel with foam. Lastly I added stardust stickles to the window colors. Like you didn't know that was coming right? :)

Thanks for visiting! You guys seriously make my day!


5 comments:

  1. Such a bold card! I love the font you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the neon colors look with the black and grey background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kelly! I just learned that neons are trendy :-) and I totally love how you used them on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how those colours work on the black background! So gorgeous Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, love the sparkle and the funky font!! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week! xx Chupa

    ReplyDelete