Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Love you New Lightbox

Happy Saturday!

I'm stopping in real quick before I'm off to work some overtime. The weather here is pretty blech so I might as well make some money right?!

So I am super excited because my sweet husband finally found time in his busy schedule to build me a light box! YAY!!! The wonderful Deborah Nolan had posted the directions on how to build your own Here if you are looking to take some better photos of your projects I would highly recommend it :)

Moving on, this card was created for The CASE study challenge and here is Laurie Schmidlin's lovely card

 and my take

BAM! Look and that beautiful photo! hahahaha I love it :) I think my set up still needs a bit of work. I don't think I had the lights close enough to the box so the front looked a bit dark. I had to make some adjustments with the photo editing but for my first photo I'm pretty happy.

Just for comparison purposes this is what they used to look like

One U-Haul box and some vellum makes a big difference :)

The heart and sentiment are from Hero Arts, Year Round Sentiments and the little polka dots are from Fruit Salad by Oriental Trading.

Have a happy weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the card! That lightbox makes a big difference!!The picture is so much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card, love the layout! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete