Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Always . . CASE

Back again!

This time with my take on the CASE Study challenge! I absolutely adore this challenge. I mean who doesn't take inspiration from other crafters?!

This is the card we are to CASE.

and my interpretation


 Super simple just like the lovely Jennifer Rzasa's. If you would like to see all the wonderful creations from her please visit her blog.

I started with a white card base (do I use anything else anymore . . .seriously!) I stamped the hearts (Hero Arts, Sweet Hearts) in black then colored with markers. The Sentiment is from Hero Arts, Live & Laugh.

To add some interest I added stardust stickles and glossy accents to some of the hearts.
I think the hearts may be a little big what do you think?

I'll be back with one more, hope you aren't tired of me yet lol

3 comments:

  1. Apparently you and I think a lot alike! Very nice card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly:) I'm so loving using a white base and like you lately I seem to grab my Whisper White card stock LOL!! Love your card with the bright colors and thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cheerful and sweet card - love how you glittered some of the hearts! Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete