Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick post

on a surprise pop up card :)




I'll be back with the rundown in a little bit. My DVR is taping two things at once and my poor Hubby has nothing to watch lol

Okay back with the rundown. The papers are from DCWV The Christmas Ultimate stack (it's a year or two old). The little birdie is from Hero Arts Jolly Christmas set colored in with my marvy markers, the sentiment is from this set too. I followed the tutorial from splitcoast stampers here. I'm really into trying different cards lately hehe This card/tag is for my best friend's gift :)

This card is being entered into Papertake Weekly Christmas card with no red or green,Simon Says Stamp Christmas card with no red or green, OTWC Light Pink, Dark Pink, White, and A Spoon Full of Sugar Christmas card challenge ( I know it looks red but it's really Dark Pink promise ;)

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love that pop-up flap...and the colors fit perfectly with our colors this week at OTWC. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kelly :-) what a fab design !! I love the way this all goes together and the image and colours are lovely ,,i am sure your friend will love this :)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever made one of these cards! Those pinks are perfect for the OTWC challenge! Thanks for sharing your card with us!

    ReplyDelete